AIOU MA Urdu solved Assignments | AIOU MA Urdu assignments | AIOU solved Assignments MA Urdu

 Highly qualified supervisory staff of Allama Iqbal Open University have prepared assignments of MA Urdu for the enrolled students. Students can access these free of cost and get maximum grades in assignments of MA Urdu.

AIOU MA Urdu 1st Semester solved Assignments

Course Code Course Title 01 02
5601 History of Urdu Literature – I PDF PDF
5602 History of Urdu Literature – II PDF PDF
5603 Urdu Fiction – I PDF PDF
5604 Urdu Fiction – II PDF PDF


AIOU MA Urdu 3rd Semester Solved Assignments

Course Code Course Title 01 02
5609 Styles in Urdu Prose – I PDF PDF
5610 Styles in Urdu Prose – II PDF PDF
5611 Specific Study of Mir & Ghalib – I PDF PDF
5612 Specific Study of Mir & Ghalib – II PDF PDF
5613 Specific Study of Allama Iqbal – I PDF PDF
5614 Specific Study of Allama Iqbal – II PDF PDF

Post a Comment

0 Comments